- H. Zimmer, J. Hanson: „A Technique to Reduce Electric Power System Models for Dynamic Investigations using Generator Coherency“, PowerTech 2015, Eindhoven, Netherlands, June 29 – July 02, 2015.
- H. Zimmer, M. W. Asmah, J. Hanson: „Influences of Excitation Systems on the Dynamic Voltage Behavior of Power Systems“, International Conference on Power System Transients IPST 2015, Cavtat, Croatia, June 15-18, 2015.
- P. Franz, J. Hanson, B. Fenn, V. Buehner, „Integration of Electric Vehicles into a Virtual Power Plant: The German Research Project 'Well2Wheel'“, Distributech 2015, San Diego (USA), 3-5 Feb 2015
- P. Franz, I. Sgoff, I. Talavera, J. Hanson, „Optimized Regulation of Dispersed Generation Units for Minimization of Reactive Power Consumption“, 6th Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT 2015), February 17-20, 2015, Washington (USA)
- J. Dragon et.al.: „Development of Functional Specifications for HVDC Grid Systems“, The 11th IET International Coference on AC and DC Power Transmission, 10-12 February 2015, Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK
- P. Franz, G. Stapff, I. Talavera, J. Hanson, „Analysis of an Advanced Compounding Strategy based on Reactive Power Flow Measurement in the Medium Voltage Network“, International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality, March 2015, La Coruña (Spain)
- G.Papaioannou, I. Talavera, J. Hanson, „The influence of diesel generators on frequency stability for isolated grids with high wind power penetration“, International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality, March 2015, La Coruña (Spain)
- I. Talavera, S. Weck and J. Hanson, „Sensitivity analysis of the Electrical Stresses in Mechanically Switched Capacitors with Damping Network due to Components’ Tolerances“, in International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality, 2015, La Coruña, Spain
- S. Weck, I. Talavera and J. Hanson, „Behaviour of Mechanically Switched Capacitors with Damping Network (MSCDN) during Energization,“ in International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality, La Coruña, Spain, 2015
- J. Dragon, M. Coumont, J. Hanson: „Applicability of Non-Uniform Kuramoto Oscillators to Transient Stability Analysis – a Power Systems Perspective“, European Control Conference 2015, Linz
- I. Talavera, S. Stepanescu, P. Franz, S. Weck, J. Hanson, R. Huber, H. Abele, 'Flexible reactive power exchange between Medium and High Voltage networks: Case study', in 23th International Conference on Electricity distribution (Cired), 2015.
- P. Franz, B.M. Buchholz, V. Buehner, B. Fenn, L.-W. Tiede, J. Hanson, „Energy management of privat households with electric vehicles as active consumers in the German research project 'Well2Wheel'“, 23th International Conference on Electricity distribution (Cired), 15-18 June 2015.
- J. Dragon et.al.: „Operation and Stability of Hybrid Transmission Systems“, Presentation at ENERGY, SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY – International Conference and Exhibition, EST 2015, Karlsruhe
- I. Talavera, S. Weck, J. Hanson, K. Dreisbusch, „Influence of the Quality Factor and Tuning Frequency on the Behaviour and Investment Costs of Mechanically Switched Capacitors with Damping Network,“ in Cigré SC A3 & B3 Colloquium, Nagoya, Japan, 2015.
- I. Talavera, S. Stepanescu, F. Bennewitz, R. Huber, H. Abele, J. Hanson, „Vertical Reactive Power Flexibility based on Different Reactive Power Characteristics for Distributed Energy Resources,“ in ETG Congress 2015, Bonn, Germany, 2015.
- F. Schettler, J.Dragon et.al., „Standardization and common Grid Codes forming the technical framework for European wide HVDC grids“ in European Energy Journal, Volume 5, Issue 2, May 2015